37 In stock
- Hardened Defenses: We use only high-clarity, ultra-hard tempered glass to protect your phone's screen. Survivor Glass is 9H scratch-resistance tested, so it can stand up to keys, tabletops, sand and other abrasive elements. At just .5-mm thin, Survivor Glass goes on easy and practically disappears, so it works with most open-faced cases.
- Lab-Tested, Real-World Proven: Survivor Glass undergoes a variety of trials to make sure it will perform when the going gets rough. Impact-hammer testing simulates the impact of a 4-ounce steel ball to your screen?Survivor shrugs it off. And industrial carbide-tipped drill bit testing can't scratch Survivor Glass, so you know your iPhone screen is safe.
- Out on the Edge: Survivor Glass is kiln-finished for complete, edge-to-edge screen protection. Intense heat forms the curved sides to match the screen of your iPhone while gently rounding the cut glass edges. This finishing step brings increased structural integrity to the screen protector and prevents edge cracking.
- Shine On: Micro-polishing brings Survivor Glass to a mirror finish that never gets in the way of your iPhone touchscreen, so your movies and pictures look great. A micro-thin, anti-oil coating keeps fingerprints and oils from spoiling the view.
- We Brought In Reinforcements: Survivor Glass? edges are reinforced to prevent micro-cracks that occur from everyday use. Even though you can't see those micro-cracks, they can compromise the integrity of the glass itself and lead to early failure. Survivor Glass?s reinforced edges help keep your screen safe and intact for longer.
- 0.5 mm-thin tempered glass
- 9H scratch-resistance stands up to scratches and abrasions
- The oil-resistant, anti-fingerprint coating keeps your screen and everything on it clean and bright
- Compatible with most phone cases
- Includes 25 bulk screen protectors, 25 cleaning kits, and one applicator
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE XS/X DEVICE ONLY
- We offer Standard Shipping on all International orders!
- We Charge Flat Fee of $10.00 AUD per order.
- International orders are shipped using DHL
- We make every effort to ensure all orders received are shipped 1-2 working days.
- All orders are shipped out of our Sydney (Castle Hill) Warehouse Australia
- Orders placed on a weekend or Public Holiday (AUSTRALIA) will not be processed until the next business day.
- All prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
For More information, please visit our shipping page